Prof. (Dr.) Sanjay K. Sharma is a very well known author and Editor of many books, research journals and hundreds of articles from last twenty years.
Presently Prof. Sharma is working as Professor & Head, Department of Chemistry, JECRC University, Jaipur, India, where he is teaching Engineering Chemistry and Environmental Chemistry to B.Tech Students; Green Chemistry, Spectroscopy and Organic Chemistry to MS students and pursuing his research interest in the Domain area of Green Chemistry with special reference of Water Pollution, Corrosion inhibition and Biopolymers.
Dr. Sharma has 17 Books of Chemistry from National-International Publishers and over 64 research papers of National and International repute to his credit.
Writing is his hobby and he writes Hindi literature with pen name Sanjay Vidrohi. He has produced 6 Books of Hindi short stories, poetry and Motivational Articles. One of His book ‘Apni Jeet Ho’ (Motivation Book) is very well praised among the youth.
He has also been appointed as Series Editor by Springer’s, UK for their prestigious book Series ‘Green Chemistry for Sustainability’; where he has been involved in editing of 18 different titles of various international contributors so far.
He is a Fellow of Royal Society of Chemistry (UK) , member of American Chemical Society (USA), and International Society for Environmental Information Sciences (ISEIS, Canada) and is also life member of various international professional societies including International Society of Analytical Scientists, Indian Council of Chemists, International Congress of Chemistry and Environment, Indian Chemical Society, etc.
Dr. Sharma is also serving as Editor-in-Chief for ‘RASAYAN Journal of Chemistry’ and is also associated as Editorial member for more than 20 International Research Journals including the prestigious Green Chemistry, Green Chemistry Letters & Reviews, Ultrasonics and Ultrasonics Sonochemistry.
He is RESOURCE PERSON [For Green Chemistry, Water Sustainability and Manuscript Writing] for various prestigious national and international organizations.
His recently published books are :
- ‘Green Chemistry for Dyes Removal from Waste Water: Research Trends and Applications’ (from Wiley-Scrivener, USA)
- ‘ Heavy Metals in Water: Presence, Removal and Safety’ (From Royal Society of Chemistry, UK)
- ‘Biosurfactants: Research Trends and Applications’ (From CRC Taylor & Francis, USA)
- ‘Waste Water Reuse and Management’(From Springer, UK)
- ‘Advances in Water Treatment and Pollution Prevention’(From Springer, UK),
- ‘Green Corrosion Chemistry and Engineering’ (From Wiley, Germany),
- ‘Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications’ (From Royal Society of Chemistry, UK).
- ‘Handbook on Applications of Ultrasound: Sonochemistry and Sustainability’ (From CRC Taylor & Francis, USA)
- ‘Green Chemistry for Environmental Sustainability’ Sustainability’ (From CRC Taylor & Francis, USA)